Perskindol Malta, represented locally by NM Arrigo Ltd, and Malta Triathlon Federation have signed a partnership agreement, which will provide the Federation with support required to help maintain the growth the Federation is currently experiencing and contribute towards the development of the sport in Malta. The partnership will also enable athletes to benefit from a number of services and products on race days, giving them a better and more complete race day experience.
“The Malta Triathlon Federation is grateful for the support Perskindol Malta is giving towards the Federation’s efforts to grow and develop Triathlon in Malta.” Said Malta Triathlon Federation President Cyprian Dalli. “This partnership will also be beneficial to triathletes who will be enjoying a number of services that Perskindol Malta provide to athletes”
Perskindol is becoming an increasingly popular product amongst athletes. Apart from having a cooling effect it is widely used for warming up prior to races, it also aids muscle recovery after intense training or racing and also has a pain relieving and soothing effect. Perskindol has rapid absorption and does not leave an oily effect after application.
“We are very happy to support the Malta Triathlon Federation in its efforts to grow this sport in Malta “said Francesca Arrigo, NM Arrigo Ltd representative. “Similar to the growth that the Federation is achieving, a large number of athletes have discovered Perskindol and this product is now becoming a staple product for athletes. “
Ms. Francesca Arrigo, NM Arrigo Ltd representative presenting cheque to Malta Triathlon Federation President Cyprian Dalli
On Saturday 15 February 2014, the finalists of the Roll of Honour for the newly-instituted awards ĠIEĦ L-ISPORT MALTI where made public. Triathlon Malta's National Couch Dermot Galea has made it into the final of the Gieh l-iSport Malti - Roll of Honour Award 2014 , which are being organised by the Parliamentary Secretariat for Research, Innovation, Youth and Sport.
The National People's Choice category, of which Dermot has made it to the final, will see the public involved as sixty (60%) of the vote will come through SMS Voting. The remaining 40% of the votes will come from a panel of judges and announced on the final Awards night to be held on the 15th March.
Dermot Galea, needs no introduction . 10 times National Champion, 8 time Ironman finisher and first Maltese to ever qualify for Kona Ironman World Championships, 7 times National Duathlon Champion, 6 times elected Triathlete of the Year, Dermot is also the National Coach and instrumental in the setting up of the Malta Youth Triathlon Academy. His achievements and commitment to the sport of Triathlon is second to none.
Therefore, we want to rope in your support by voting for Dermot . Voting is simple, all you need to do is send up to a maximum of 3 SMS to 506 167 24. Once you have voted, please encourage your friends, even if not triathletes, to do so.
We have also put up a photo on our facebook page (MTF facebook page) , which we invite you like and share among your peers and groups.
Let us contribute towards giving Dermot the recognition he deserves! A vote for Dermot is also a vote for Triathlon in Malta. We are certain of your cooperation and support.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies