The highlights of the Meeting where :
- The Administrative report by the President on the most noteworthy achievements of the past year;
- The Financial report by the Treasurer of the budgets of 2013 and the forecasts of 2014, outlining the facts that 2013 saw a record turnover for the federation, a record income and a record expenditure and investment;
- The proposals by the Secretary General to make three upgrades in the MTF's Constitution, namely:
- the ommission of one sanctioned races from the final overall rating in the classification of the Triathlete of the Year;
- The introduction of the 'Club of the Year' along with the Triathlete of the Year;
- the specification of the designation of the National Coach.
- A discussion by the members present on the operations of the MTF.
The Malta Triathlon Federation would like to thank all those who attended and partecipated and all those who helped, supported and assisted in the 2013 endevours.