RockTape is a special kind of tape known as kinesiology tape. First used by acupuncturists and chiropractors in Japan, today kinesiology tape is used by practitioners throughout the world to treat injuries and improve sports performance.RockTape is effective for the treatment of a wide variety of problems, not just sports injuries.
RockTape can be used in the cases of :
• Achilles tendonitis
• Plantar fasciitis
• Jumpers knee (PFS)
• ACL/MCL issues
• Rotator cuff
• Groin and hamstring pulls
• Lower back issues
• Shin splints
• Tennis and golf elbow
• Pain associated with pregnancy
• Postural correction
An info-pic about RockTape ands its use is attached with this email.
RockTape Malta will be the exclusive sponsors of the TOTY Point Scheme, which will be henceforth called 'RockTape Malta Triathlete of the Year Scheme'
Through this sponsorship, RockTape Malta will be kindly offering the following benefits for the members of the MTF during 2014:
- All the awards and prizes related to the RockTape Malta TOTY Scheme is 2014;
- Free Kinesiology Taping for the Male & Female winners of the RockTape Malta TOTY Scheme for the 2015 season;
- Special discounts to ALL members of the MTF, amounting to 10% on all apparel, 15% of purchases on kinesiology taping and 25% on the services offered. These discounts are subject to the presentation of your MTF Membership Card;
- RockTape Malta will be present at the National Aquathlon Champiobnships and the National Triathlon Championships.
We at MTF believe that this is a very exciting package for all our members and we are delighted to work together with RockTape Malta.
More info about RockTape Malta can be obtained from their website www.rocktape.com.mt or by following their facebook page on https://www.facebook.com/rocktape.malta?fref=ts. Alternatively, you can get in touch with us and we will get you in contact with RockTape Malta.
We would like to thank the team at RockTape Malta for this partnership with the Federation for the benefit of our sport and our athletes.